Using Single Sign-On (SSO) for password management and user provisioning allows greater company control of access to 10,000ft, ensuring the right people are securely logging into your account.
10,000ft provides SSO using the SAML 2.0 protocol, with works with providers such as ADFS, Azure AD, OKTA, and Google. We currently only support the Web Browser SSO profile.
- Retrieve the 10,000ft SSO configuration information from: https://app.10000ft.com/saml/metadata
- Setup 10,000ft as an app (relying party) in your SSO system. We support Active Directory Federation Service 2.0, OKTA, Google, and many other SSO services that implement SAML 2.0.
- Click ‘Setup SSO’ in the SSO section of your Account Settings
- Input your SAML 2.0 signing certificate and URLs (10,000ft requires your SAML 2.0 signing certificate to be Base64 encoded).
- Determine if you wish to turn on auto-provisioning (accounts created with email only).
- Click ‘Save’
You may edit your SSO settings until someone in your organization logs in with SSO at which point the configuration will lock. To schedule a safe settings update, contact us at email@example.com.