When setting up your account, we recommend that Administrators and Project Managers populate some information into your team’s personal profile. You’ll be able to filter by some of these details in other areas of 10,000ft Plans, such as the Schedule and in Reports.
Understanding profile settings:
- Profile Image: Add an image so you have a nice visualization of everyone in places like the Organization Page and on the Schedule. We suggest a 200 x 200 pixel crop, 300K max.
- First + Last Name: Enter the first and last name of the person
- Email: this is the email where a person will receive marketing emails from 10,000ft. This is not necessarily their login email. Their login email is the email where they first received an invitation email to join the team’s account.
- Cell Phone + Office phone: Add these details if applicable, so your team knows how to get in touch with this person. This information is visible on the Profile Page to your entire team.
- Location: select where the person is based.
- Employee Number: Populate this field if you have internal identifiers for the person and would like this information available on report exports.
- People Custom Fields: Additional information that adds further business logic to your organization’s account.
- Discipline + Role: Specify a discipline or role for this person. Only Administrators can add this field.
Administrator and Project Manager Fields:
- Availability: Enter details such as a person’s first and last day of work. When people work hours that differ from the normal work days and hours you’ve set in Account Settings, create a part-time availability for them. This will impact the person’s availability on the Schedule.
- Utilization: This is a fixed number that’s used to compare how the actual utilization compares to the target for this person. The utilization target is shown in its own column in utilization reports and does NOT impact a person’s availability.
- Bill Rate: You can choose to use a modified bill rate for this person or use the default bill rate for the person based on their discipline & role. This bill rate is pulled from the Bill Rates matrix you built out in Account Settings. Enter $0 if you want this person to appear as Non-Billable.
- Discipline + Role: This is the team/group (discipline) and the type of work (role) this person does in your organization.
- People Tags: Populate tags you create in Account Settings here, or create new tags for people.
Note: Contractors are unable to edit their profile.