Project Portfolio Overview
Clicking on Projects in the black navigation bar directs you to your Project Portfolio. Here, you can visualize the entire portfolio of work across your organization.
By clicking on any of the projects in your portfolio, you can access that project’s information via the Project Page. You can also organize your portfolio to display your most important projects and find the status information you need for each project.
From the Project Portfolio, you can:
- Filter to find specific projects based on: Project State, Project Type, Project Name, Client, Tag, and Project Custom Fields
- View projects in the Grid View
- Edit and sort the visible columns in the List View
- Create personal Saved Views (all permission levels), or Shared Saved Views that are accessible across the organization (Administrators only)
The List View allows you to view the project information in a table format. Here, you can:
- Edit what columns are shown
- Sort projects by any displayed column
To edit the current view, select the List View icon and choose which columns you want to include. Clicking on a column label at the top of the column will sort the project list alphabetically or numerically.Saved Views
Saved Views provide a way to quickly display the projects and information that matters most to you and your organization.
To save a view for yourself, select + Save Current View under My Views. Edit your Saved Views by saving the updated view by the same name.
Administrators can also create Shared Saved Views, which are accessible by anyone in your organization who has access to the Project Portfolio Page.
When used with Custom Fields, Saved Views can highlight projects that need your attention, display what project work is in the pipeline, or what projects are ready to be archived.
Here’s an example of a custom sales pipeline using Saved Views: