It can be a struggle to manage your team when you can’t access and visualize the entire plan in one place. We created an interactive Schedule with a dynamic timeline, so your entire organization can easily visualize the work plan.
The Schedule is the plan of record and should be modified as project plans change.
The Schedule has two main views:
- People View: This view pivots the Schedule by team member, and is the default view for the Schedule.
- Project View: This view pivots the Schedule by project.
You can navigate between the two views in the filter menu, in the upper left corner of the Schedule.
Use the Schedule is to understand your team’s capacity and adjust the plan as projects change. The Schedule helps you communicate the plan of record, showing the planned project timelines and assignments across your organization. The Schedule also helps your team stay up to date with the most current project staffing.
When you make a change on the Schedule, the information on Project pages and on people’s timesheets will update in real-time.
From the Schedule, you can:
- Review all project assignments
- Prioritize by color: blue = confirmed (billable), gray = tentative (billable), purple = internal (non-billable) and orange = office leave
- View the Schedule by day, week, or month
- Monitor availability and over-scheduling and adjust allocation as needed
- Search for team members, skills, or roles to determine who is available to start new projects