We're looking for a Software Engineer who's interested in building products that help shape the future of work. You'll be responsible for building products in the 10,000ft family, aimed at enabling creative teams to maximize their productivity. This includes designing, developing and testing software, producing necessary documentation, interacting with customers, and supporting the team with related engineering needs.
- Collaborate with the team to design, build, operate and support 10,000ft software as a service
- Acquire and maintain expert knowledge of how the 10,000ft products are built
- Communicate with customers by providing support, receiving feedback, and understanding use cases
Skills + Requirements
- A solid grasp of software design principles
- Strong problem solving skills
- A passion for writing high-quality (fast, clean, maintainable, secure, well tested) code
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a goal-driven environment
- Experience building software in a production environment is highly valued
- Experience building modern web applications and interacting with web service APIs
- Familiarity with database concepts and SQL/NoSQL is a plus
- Comfort with *nix CLI is a plus
- Additionally, these skills are highly recommended: http://bit.ly/2xcwYr1
10,000ft is a growing team of software makers in the Pioneer Square neighborhood of Seattle. We’re passionate about helping shape the future of work by designing tools for creative thinkers.
As a team, we believe in setting shared high-level business goals and then doing our best work to get there. We value collaboration and brainstorming and we try to give our people the tools they need to creatively solve problems. We care about loving what we do and living fulfilling lives.
We provide a flexible and supportive work environment, four weeks of paid vacation, full family medical and dental insurance, an annual wellness benefit, charitable donation matching, and a 401k retirement plan.
Use the link below to submit your resume and let us know why this role interests you and why you’d be a great fit.