Growth Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a talented marketer to help develop and optimize campaigns to amplify our reach to our target audience, drive quality traffic to the 10,000ft site, get more people into the sales funnel, and win more business.
As part of the 10,000ft marketing team, you’ll be pivotal in helping us test and optimize efforts across our website, email communication, and ad channels.
This role is perfect for a data-loving marketer with high attention to detail, a strong balance of self-motivation and collaboration, fierce analytical and A/B testing skills, and proven experience in conversion rate optimization. We're excited for you to be part of our team.
- Deeply understand the lifecycle of our target audience and identify opportunities for lead generation to keep the sales pipeline healthy
- Smart, focused, systematic A/B testing to improve conversion rates throughout the marketing funnel
- Run end-to-end marketing campaigns: you’ll plan projects, design experiments with a rigorous testing process, develop campaign strategies, drive execution of the campaign through to completion, analyze results, share key learnings, and make insightful recommendations for next steps
- Come up with creative, scalable ways to reach specific audiences across different industries
- Validate effectiveness of efforts to get the most out of our marketing time and budget. Know when to try new approaches and when to call it quits.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, account management, product, and engineering teams to increase qualified website traffic and trial signups, and ultimately help us meet our company growth targets.
We Also Value
- Honesty when you don’t know something
- Transparency when things doesn’t go as planned
- An energetic startup mentality to just jump in, ask lots questions, and do what you can to understand our customers and help our company grow
- Unwavering perseverance
Skills + Requirements
- 2-5 years digital B2B marketing experience
- Experience with inbound, product, and email marketing
- True love of data and strong background in marketing campaign analysis
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- You get nerdy about systematically running iterative and creative A/B tests to optimize conversion rates
- Self-led determination to truly understand our customers and reflect our brand voice and style in marketing campaigns
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills - we highly value collaboration to keep the team in the know about marketing efforts and continuously share + receive feedback
- Knowledge of Google - Analytics / Ads / Tag Manager, Mailchimp, HTML / CSS
- Bachelor’s degree
10,000ft is a growing team of software makers in the Pioneer Square neighborhood of Seattle. We’re passionate about helping shape the future of work by designing tools for creative thinkers.
As a team, we believe in setting shared high-level business goals and then doing our best work to get there. We value collaboration and brainstorming and we try to give our people the tools they need to creatively solve problems. We care about loving what we do and living fulfilling lives.
We provide a flexible and supportive work environment, four weeks of paid vacation, full family medical and dental insurance, an annual wellness benefit, charitable donation matching, and a 401k retirement plan.
Use the link below to submit your resume and let us know why this role interests you and why you’d be a great fit.