We're looking for an Account Executive (AE) to help grow the customer base at 10,000ft.
The AE will connect with prospective customers by focusing on mutual business fit using a consultative selling methodology. A successful candidate will be strongly self-motivated, comfortable pitching 10,000ft software to senior executives and discussing operations across a variety of market verticals to sell more 10,000ft subscriptions.
This position has advancement potential within the 10,000ft organization and the compensation package includes a bonus and commission structure.
- Introduce 10,000ft software and mission, outline advantages, and explain value to inbound prospects
- Conduct online product demonstrations
- Send next-step instructions and ancillary pitch documents via email
- Generate consistent follow-up communication until sign-up is completed
- Track sales activities, metrics, and status of follow-up conversations in CRM
- Opportunity to be involved in feedback loop to help us improve overall products
- Aggressively work to exceed revenue targets monthly/quarterly/yearly
Skills + Requirements
- Competitive drive
- Consultative approach to understand and solve customer needs and problems
- Desire to grow a company and excel in technology sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using desktop and web applications
- BS/BA degree
- 2+ years software sales experience (SaaS preferred)
10,000ft is a growing team of software makers in the Pioneer Square neighborhood of Seattle. We’re passionate about helping shape the future of work by designing tools for creative thinkers.
As a team, we believe in setting shared high-level business goals and then doing our best work to get there. We value collaboration and brainstorming and we try to give our people the tools they need to creatively solve problems. We care about loving what we do and living fulfilling lives.
We provide a flexible and supportive work environment, four weeks of paid vacation, full family medical and dental insurance, an annual wellness benefit, charitable donation matching, and a 401k retirement plan.
Use the link below to submit your resume and let us know why this role interests you and why you’d be a great fit.